Tuesday, December 2, 2008

3 Drop Peyote Stitch



Here is a copy of 3 drop peyote stitch graph paper. I made it myself after having trouble finding it free on the Internet. Just click on the photo above to see it larger then copy and paste or save it to your computer. (For future info. for all you fellow beaders out there, beadandbutton.com has great resources and has free graph paper and more.)

I am on gift 3 of some god awful amount of home made gifts I am making for the holidays. I will post them later, on the off chance that one of the receivers happens across my blog. How is everyone doing out there? Anyone have some great home made gift ideas? Anyone doing something different and creative for the holidays?
Well I hope you are doing great out there in the real world. Feel free to email me or leave a comment. Your fellow bead junkie. Jess
Happy Holidays!!

No comments: