Monday, November 24, 2008

It has been a while!

Well like any new blogger...or maybe not...I have forgotten about my blog and let it fall by the wayside. The holidays are fast approaching and it is time to make jewelry for friends and family. I just started square stitching...with seed beads. It is a lot of fun. It is much easier than peyote stitch. The first one I started on was a puzzle pattern for my mom. I can not wait to give it to her. I also am working on one for my friend Liza. I have made so much jewelry, but have never made something for her. I have been enjoying it a lot, and it keeps me busy when Bill is incessantly playing WOW. I feel sorry for all you fellow non-WOWers. I am not into the game at all and I have seemed to loose Billy to it. Well back to jewelry. I have yet to get comments and have not sold anything on line. I am running low on supplies, due to creating so many pieces but not selling any. This economy is not helping much. I need to find a new job to help me with my bead buying habits. For now I just sit and bead...and wait for the moment when someone comes across my work and decides it is worth having. Well I will try to blog more often, but we will see with the new upcoming holidays. If not then I hope all 3 readers :) enjoy your holidays. :) !!

No comments: